Thursday, November 13, 2014

Allure Sample Society November 2014!

WHAT'S IN THE BOX?

Sample Society is a monthly beauty box that comes to your door for $15 a month plus tax.  It also includes a $10 your $50 purchase on beautybar.com, so that helps refund some of the cost of your box if you like coupons!  


Your box will include a nice little magazine that describes in detail each of your samples.  


First Look:  



Lorac Cobra Mascara -  It will be nice to try this but I have so many mascaras, I will have to bump it up to the front of the list.   Lorac is a nice brand and I do want to get their eye palette one day.  


 Reveal by Calvin Klein -  I am not real fond of perfumes in my box so this will probably be gifted to someone else.  I am very sensitive to fragrances. 




MD Creme Mineral Beauty Balm-  This is a BB cream with sunscreen.  The formula is free of parabens, mineral oil and synthetic fragrance.  It is a tiny little sample - just a few uses.  



 Maelin + Goetz Bergamot Body Wash -  This is a citrus scented body wash that contains sulfates.   This stuff is expensive too - $18 for 8 ounces.  I will be passing this on to someone else as well.  




Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Omega + Nourishing Oil -  Every box contains a hair item as well - I like the Alterna brand.  This formula is free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates, and synthetic color.   They recommend this for medium to thick hair.  It should also not be put near the scalp as it is oil.  


 I did actually cancel this box after seeing the reviews for this one.  Most of the items I would not use and end up donating to others so it is really not worth the price.  What did you think?  Was there one product in here that makes it worth it to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment