Monday, November 24, 2014

Monday Musings!



On my list to read is Is Everyone Hanging out Without Me?  by Mindy Kaling.  It was the book of the month on Birchbox a few months ago and I did not get to it.  I have heard it is hilarious. 


Urban Decay is one of my favorite cosmetic brands and they are coming out with the coolest little kit.  It has your blush, eye shadow, eye liner, lip gloss, and mascara all in a handy palette.   This is definitely the #1 thing on my list this year.  (Someone tell my husband.)



Ipsy turns 3 in December!  It should be a really fun month - celebrating with them!



Here is the sneak peek they sent to those who have unsubscribed - each Ipster will be getting a tarte deluxe lights, camera, action 4-in-1 mascara and a NYX butter lip balm, along with 3 other items.   tarte and NYX are two more of my fave brands so thrilled with this!  The bag should be super cute too!  If you want to join click here.


SO are you doing any Black Friday shopping?? I am still trying to decide how early I want to venture out.  I enjoy sleeping in more than saving $5. 

No comments:

Post a Comment