Saturday, November 15, 2014

Ipsy November 2014

What's in the bag?

Ipsy is a monthly glam bag for $10 a month that comes with makeup, hair and skin care samples.  I have been a member for months and just love this subscription. 

The theme for this month was Girl Meets Glitter!




 Each shipment also comes with a cute little makeup bag.  I love the silver glittery one with a pink zipper that came this month!



You also earn points for reviewing your items and when friends join with your link.  I finally saved enough points to earn these pretty Milani eye shadows. 



J Cat Beauty Wonder Lip Paint (Red Potion)  - ($4.99)  These come in all variety of shades and for that price, stock up!  This shade was a bit dark for me but maybe I can tone it down a little.  




 Be a Bombshell Eye Base (Submissive)  - ($14)  You can use this as a base before eye shadow or just as an eye shadow.  I really like how cute Be a Bombshell cosmetics are!  I like this shade too.  




Starlooks Gem Eye Pencil (Ultra Orchid) - ($17)  This is a purple eye liner - not sure if I will ever wear this, but never say never.  My sister is obsessed with purple so this might be a stocking stuffer for her.




Temptu S/B Highlighter (Pink Pearl)  -  (full size $27.50) This is the tiniest little sample.  I will be interested to see how it compares to my Elf favorite whip.  I like the shade I received too - they really listen on those questionnaires we take about shades.




 Marc Anthony True Professional Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Hairspray -  (full size $8.29) Every product I have tried from this line has been great.  My favorite is the Beach Waves I received a few months ago in an Ipsy Bag.





I have to say I was pleased with this month's bag - four out of five items were makeup products.  That is a good bag!  The norm lately has been two out of five.  And only two of this month's items were a smaller size.







No comments:

Post a Comment