Sunday, November 16, 2014

Citrus Lane November 2014

WHAT'S IN 
THE BOX?


One of the boxes that I receive that is not makeup related is Citrus Lane.  It is a children's monthly box that you can customize to your child's age.  I have it selected on baby girl right now for the three new baby girls in my family.  


Cloud B Lullaby to Go Lady Bug - ($19.99)  This is super cute and one of the baby girls will love it.  It plays twinkle twinkle little star and the best part is it has an off button.



Bumpkins Starter Bib -   (6.95)  This is perfect because one of the groupings I have for the girls is a plate and utensils set.  I love the pink chevrons too. 



Big and Small Book -   ($4.97)   I also got this cute little board book - it will add nicely to the gift with the lady bug.  I will probably add a blanket to that grouping.  



The boxes lately have added up right to the sub price - so if you are looking for a box with lots of value - this probably is not it.  But it is a fun box to get very month.  Their monthly mystery boxes have a great value - $30 for $60 in products.   Do you get the Citrus Lane box for your kids?  What are their favorite things from the box?

No comments:

Post a Comment