Saturday, November 15, 2014

Saturday Steals and Deals!




I found these cute nail polishes when I was looking up nail polish that came in the Glossybox.



I am really crazy about pretty blushes.  Laura Mercier has a really pretty one at Nordstrom's that I just fell in love with!  



Sephora is going all out to get you to shop there - spend $25 and pick one of these sample bags with purchase.  They have more photos out there of what comes in each sample bag.  




Elf has this little collection on sale right now for $3 when you spend $25 - use code MERRY.
They have several things in their line that I like.   Their blushes, face whip, and lotion wipes are my go to products.  



I put in another order at Shop Miss A a week ago and got some great bracelets, earrings and makeup.



Do you know of any good deals?  I am always looking for a sale.  

No comments:

Post a Comment