Monday, August 31, 2015

Serendipity July 2015

What's in
the bag?



Serendipity is the bag Little Lace Box sends on the off month of Little Lace Box - it is free for current subscribers or $9.99 a month if you are not subscribed.  These are items they would like to send us but do not match the themes of month.

Get Dirty Bud Bar by Mindful Minerals -   ($4) This contains no parabens or sodium Lauryl Sulfates which is very important to me when it comes to beauty products.  I do not, however, like the smell.  I do not think I could wash myself with this bar if you end up smelling like it.


Malibu C Miracle Repair Hair Constructor   ($3 for .5 ounces)  This is also a vegan product that contains helpful vitamins to restore your hair after the sun, heat, and pool.


Steep & Go by The Tea Spot -  ($5.95)  How did I not know this was a thing?  You can make your own fresh cold tea without heat in a water bottle.  Perfect for on the go!  I love this idea! 


Chill Out, Organic Loose Leaf Tea -  ($1.29)  This pairs with the Steep & Go to help make your fresh cold brew tea.  This takes only 10 minutes to finish!  I am still in awe of this cute little product and wonder what other flavors these come in.






Einvite.com cards - ($5)  These are so cute!  I love getting cards in my boxes - I am a paper freak at heart.  I would have picked these exact cards too.



There have only been two Serendipity bags and this one is my favorite of the two.  There was variety and useful items. 




What did you like about the Serendipity bag?  Did you know about the Steep & Go?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment