Monday, August 31, 2015

Little Lace Box August 2015

What's in
the box?

Little Lace Box is a bi-monthly subscription that has been fabulously curated by sisters.  It is $59.99 bi-monthly and $49.99 bi-monthly after the initial payment.   Right now, Serendipity is free for subscribers of Little Lace box as they work out the glitches with their little bag that ships on the off months of Little Lace Box.  Serendipity is $9.99 for 
non-subscribers.  


The theme of this month's box was Elizabeth and Mr Darcy!  This is my favorite Jane Austen book.  I love the European flair of this box!
 


My Shea-Rona Shea Butter -  ($19.99) This is the same scent I recieved in the scrub two months ago in this box and I really was not crazy about it - it is a bit too floraly for me.  I will use it to soften my feet.  I am really wanting to purchase the You Leave me Peachless though since I love that scent.


Define Me by Jennifer McKay Newton  (Audry) -  ($36)  Audry "is inspired by love and believes it is always the answer."  This scent is described as jasmine, peony, rose, and sandalwood.  I have a slight problem with sandalwood - it is pretty light though so I might be able to wear it still


Bouquet of Flowers by Bouqs -  ($40) We get to order a bouquet of flowers for one of our gifts from the box.  I think this is a really personal choice and I am actually glad they could not send me one with the box because I have flower allergies.  I need to pick them out for myself.  This is a nice little online floral service that does not charge shipping!  Check them out!




The Elizabeth and Mr Darcy Flower Vase by Mary Rose Young- ($124 w/shipping) This was created especially for the Little Lace Box and it is beautiful.  It is my favorite thing in the box and if I did not love it, it probably would not have been that great of a box for me.  The vase has two roses on it that symbolize Elizabeth and Mr Darcy.  The artist made two other pieces that fit nicely with this one - a shoe and a saucer.  It was fun to search around the site and the price is actually a bargain for her pieces.


The box had an amazing value this month and I was impressed by the hand-crafted vase made in England.  I am glad I loved the most expensive item in the box or I would not have thought this month's was worth the money.  The box had a value of almost $200.  The October box, the theme is “Authentic Autumn – Be Your Authentic Self” and will feature a box full of wonderful items that will allow you to get creative and show your authentic self.  October is my birthday month so this will be a nice box to end the month!


Did you get the Little Lace Box this month?  What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment