Friday, August 7, 2015

The Planner Society Kit

What's in
the kit?





You can really find a kit or subscription box for anything you are interested in these days.  I have recently become crazy about planners and paper crafts.  I stumbled upon a planner kit by The Planner Society.  You can sign up now for the September kit, but if there are any available before that, you will be e-mailed.  It will cost $15 to get on the wait list, but that amount is refunded when your kit starts.

Washi tape, stickers, and post it notes -  The post it notes are designed exclusively for the kit - Be Fabulous and Be Fearless.  The pineapple and flamingo stickers are just adorable.  I have never used washi tape like this but it was so easy to decorate with on the card.


Die Cut Tags -    There are 13 die cuts here - from bows to flamingos to pineapples.  They are so fun and I will use them to decorate my planners and listers book.
 

Bow Punch -  I love this little bow punch - it is so cute.  I will enjoy using it to make fun punches.
 


Bow Stamp -  This is a fun, little stamp - I am excited about this little stamp. 
 

Journal Cards -  There are eight cards in this little package!  They are so fun!  I can use them to decorate journals, make dashboards for my planners, and my listers book.


Cabochons - a bow and a flamingo -   I love how cute these are - I can use them to make paper clips or other fun craft items.


Pineapple and Flamingo Charms -  So cute!  I love that she included these charms. I just purchased a pineapple Sunshine Dori and I can add this to it to decorate.  There is another Dori I have been eyeing that is a flamingo print.



Exclusive Paper - This paper was made especially for the kit by the creator Christy and it is fantastic.  Great quality, beautiful colors, and coordinates with everything so nicely.  They are double sided too.  This is the first side of each of the three:


This is the other side of the paper:


Maggie Holmes pins - I adore these!  In fact, I bought this set before I knew I could get this kit.  I love the bows!  The green one is my absolute favorite.


This kit was curated so perfectly - the colors, the variety, everything was just perfect.  There was a washi tape too that I did not get a photo of separately.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment