Monday, August 3, 2015

Happie Scrappie Planner Kit

What's in
the kit?



     I have recently joined in the world of planners and found a great bunch of ladies with some creative ideas.  I happened upon the Happie Scrappie Planner Kit.  This kit ships from Malaysia for $23 total.  She has closed the sub kit for subscriptions right now as she just had a baby but stay tuned.  Her shop has some adorable products in it too - cannot wait till she reopens.  I think I subbed just in time.

The theme this month was Wilderness.  It came in this really cute bag.
First Look:


This comes all cutely packaged in the fabric bag.  I love that she stamped it with an owl to go with our theme!


EEK! I love the first look!



Washi tape -   ($2.99)  I have been looking for washi tape in every store I visit now.  I am loving the cute tape that is out there - and I use a crochet hoop to keep them all on! This is the perfect colors for the kit. 


Sheep Gel Pen - (pkg of 10 $6.99) This is the cutest pen and I love the way it writes. I need to get a whole set of these when the shop reopens.  I love the color of the one I got in the kit too - one of my favorites.
 
Pink Mushroom Charm -    SO CUTE ~  I think this is adorable and cannot wait to put it on one of my new Dori travelers notebooks. 




Mushroom Stick Marker -   ($1)  These are nice little markers to put in your planner and decorate.  I like the mushrooms and they are adorable!

 

 Planner Stickers - There are six pages of planner stickers as well!  Such great colors - there are little envelopes on three of the pages. 


Fox cards -   These are cute little foxes on one side and a quote or journal card on the other side.  There are several sizes too.  I will enjoy decorating with these in my travel notebook.



Traveler's Notebook -  This is a great quality notebook.  I love the pastel hearts and the inside is adorable.  I am looking forward to getting more of these for my Dori too.



Large Animal Cards - We also received four of these large cards you can use as a bookmark for your notebooks or punch holes in them for a dashboard.



     I thought this was an adorable starter kit and I am in love with the cuteness.  There are some planner people that are not into cuteness for their planners but there are other kits out there.  This had a great variety of products and I will use everything in this kit - which is a huge selling point for me.  I am excited to see what next month's kit is like as the theme is Makeup - another one of my favorite things!




Happie Scrappie also included two little extras - a polar bear memo pad that is beyond adorable and these little owl cutouts.




No comments:

Post a Comment