Monday, August 24, 2015

Lip Love Subscription from So Susan Cosmetics

What's in
the bag?


Lip Love Subscription bag is one I found while searching for fun, new subscriptions that were more reasonably priced.  This bag is from England and is $16 a month.  It contains 3 products, 2 bonus items, and a makeup bag designed exclusively for the subscription. 

Every bag has a quote on it and it is usually inspiring.  


The bags are always so colorful and pretty!  They are probably my favorite part of this subscription.


Jelly Pong Pong Paradise Pigments in Fig Jam -   ($19.99) These are the cutest packaged lip and cheek tubs.  I love their line of products because of the wonderful packaging and the fact that they are cruelty free.


So Susan Statement Skin in Candlelight - ($20) I was very excited to see this was included in our bag this month - I had seen this on some of the Instagram feeds - for Ipsy.  I really wanted to try this out. 


Haute Light in Eggshell - ($19.95) Another goodie that I was happy to receive in my bag. 


Strengthening Cuticle Oils -  ($25.95) This was our bonus accessory item of the month - I am happy to see them change it up from the usual piece of jewelry.  These are little cuticle oils and each one has a purpose.

   
Jelly Pong Pong Goju Blush is also one of the bonus items this month.  It sells for $17.95.  The bag was a winner this month - I will use every item in it and I love the packaging.  If you are thinking of a new sub to join, give this one a try - this bag had a value of $103.80 and that does not include the shipping charges you are saving. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment