Thursday, October 1, 2015

Glossybox September 2015

What's in
the box?

 Glossybox is a makeup, hair, and skin subscription box that is has full size makeup products from higher end companies as well as larger sample sizes.  This box is $21 a month and usually includes 5 items.  The boxes are really nice as well - and the collaboration boxes are usually adorable.





It is like opening a present every month! 


Nails inc Uptown Nail Polish -  (full size $14)  I like this neutral shade and it is a pleasant surprise to receive a color I would wear everyday. 


Glamglow Youthcleanse Daily Clearing Cleanser - ($7.80 - full size $39) This has been pretty popular in sub boxes lately - Ipsy and Glossybox like to add this to the box often.  They also had a coffee scrub that substituted for this in some boxes.


Emite Makeup Artist Colour Powder Blush in 108 - ($22) This is probably my favorite thing in the box!  I love blushes!  This is really pretty - the photo does not do the color justice.  It is pretty large too so this is a full size item.


Julep Luxe Your Lips In Sheer Pink - ($24)  This is an overnight lip treatment to soothe, hydrate and plump your lips.  I like the brand Julep but this has a weird taste to it.  It is full size so that is nice.  The other choice on this one was for Stiks Cosmetic Lipstix, which I probably would have preferred since I love lipsticks.


Biossance The Revitalizer -  ($4.64 - Full size $58)  This is a very small sample so hopefully I can make it last.  You can use this to moisturize the whole body.  But I also heard if you go to their website, you can request this sample for free in the mail.


   I thought this month was very nice - there were only two sample size items - the moisturizer and the face cleanser.  The value of the box was almost $70.  This box just seems kind of tossed together - which happens quite a lot for this box.  It was not a winner box for me but I really joined this month so that I could get the October Paris box.  Have you seen the spoilers?  I am really crazy about the box and do not even care what is included.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment