Wednesday, September 23, 2015

What's Happening Wednesday?


 My empties this week -
Beauty Protector Shampoo and Conditioner - I was not a fan - this did not do anything for my hair.  I was a little disappointed. 
Parlor Moisturizing Sea Salt Spray -  This sea salt spray is fantastic! I would definitely buy this again.  I love the smell and the way it makes my hair feel.
Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle-  This spray is wonderful!  I highly recommend it as an after washing spray.
Gorge I'll Make You Look Amazing Daily Serum This was another win!  It made my hair so soft and it looked gorgeous.


As I discussed in my Birchbox review this month, I already have a face routine - it includes these three products - BFF - Best Face Forever is a terrific exfoliating daily face wash.  I then use Night & Day you are the one natural facial moisturizer.  I'm Shrinking is a pore reducer mask for on the spot treatments.


I was in TJ Maxx over the weekend and found some really cute Betsy Johnson purses.




I bought a Melie Blanco at the end of last season and pulled it out for Fall but how cute is the selfie bag from them?


What's up with your Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment