Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Birchbox September 2015

What's in
the box?



My Birchbox arrived pretty late this month but I think it is because they had a big response for the curated box.   The boxes for the choice were so beautiful - and they told you that You're Beautiful!  



Malin+Goetz Grapefruit Face Cleanser and Vitamin E Face Moisturizer  -   I really appreciate it when we get the cleanser and moisturizer as a set.  I am a big advocate of using a moisturizer morning and night.  I already have a great face cleanser and moisturizer set (Perfectly Posh BFF and Night & Day) so I have passed this on to my swap buddy. 



Davines Love Shampoo and Conditioner -  Another set that goes together is shampoo and conditioner - this is a pretty nice one!  I love the size of the shampoo but the conditioner packet could have been a tad larger.  The shampoo was my choice this month.



English Laundry Eau de Parfum for Her -   This is one of the few perfumes that does not cause me to wheeze so it was a nice addition to the box.



Pop Beauty eyeshadow palette -   I have several eye palettes that I am working through right now so I passed this on to my swap buddy as well.  These have some really pretty colors for Fall.


Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive -   I believe I have gotten this in a box before so I am passing this on to my swap buddy as well.  The last time I did a peel from a Birchbox product, it broke a blood vessel in my face that still has not cleared up. 






This was a very full box and even though I gave more than half away to my Sway Buddy, I was thrilled at the collaboration - plus I got to do reviews for lots of points.  I have no idea how people save them - if I have $20, I spend it! 



Birchbox Plus choice had me at the lips bag - and it came with 3 Stila lipsticks!  This is the Stila Look at Me Liquid Lipstick trio. Birchbox was celebrating its Birthday and included 3 balloons in the box as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment