Monday, October 5, 2015

Monday Musings!






Another Monday is here!  I am expecting a few shipments this week - my Etsy sticker pages and paper clips, my Viedori travel notebook, and Perfectly Posh orders. 





Paper Pumpkin is a monthly subscription box for stampers that includes materials to make several cards.  It includes the paper, stamps, and ink needed to create that card for the month.  I joined this sub box mainly to grow my stamp collection not because I am an avid card maker.  My bestie Jeanie loves making cards and I will have to ask her about Stampin' Up.  I waited until they were offering their 50% off for the first two months before signing up.  If after two months, I like the types of stamps I am receiving, I will continue the sub box.



Pipsticks is a sticker sub bag that sent me a message on Instagram the other day and offered me a $1 first month bag!  I could not resist that!  They have really cute stickers and a fun assortment! 

I have been reviewing several of my sub boxes on another blog for the past few months.  Go read my Lip Love bag on Beejuboxes.com here.



Are you expecting any good boxes in your mail this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment