Monday, October 12, 2015

Glossybox October 2015

What's in
the box?


Glossybox is a subscription box with full and sample size makeup, hair, and skin products.  This month the theme was Paris so I had to snatch up a box.  The box is $21 a month.


First Look:


La Roche-Posay Redermic R ($9.50)  This is an anti-aging serum to fight wrinkles.  It contains Retinol and is paraben free. 


Nuxe Gentle Exfoliating Gel with Rose Petals  ($26)  I love that this has walnut shells to exfoliate the skin and not something that won't biodegrade.  It is not overwhelming in its scent either so that is a plus.


De Bruyere Paris Red Lipgloss ($17.50)  This is very pretty - I will try to tone the red down since I never wear it.  I love that this is a Paris brand.


Lollipops Make Up Paris Nail Laquer in "Voyage A Paris" -   ($10)  This nail polish matches the lip gloss exactly in color - and wow - it is red.


Le Soft Perfume by Sabe Masson in Nemamiah -  ($25)  I really like this perfume!  It is not too strong and smells beautiful.  I have never gotten a soft perfume in a box before - I do want to order the Parisian Rhapsody. 



This box had a great value and a huge variety of products - face wash, perfume, nail polish, lip gloss and a night cream.   The value was about $80 and I paid $21.


Of course, the reason I purchased this box was for the box itself!  This is the other artwork that is on the box.



Glossybox also gave us a discount on their winter special box - excited about getting this one!  Are you going to get the holiday box?


Purchased.  All opinions are my own and no compensation was received.

No comments:

Post a Comment