Thursday, August 14, 2014

Thursday Thoughts


THURSDAY
THOUGHTS

I made a run to JC Penney the other day, and that means a trip to SEPHORA!  I love being a Beauty Insider.  The SummerStash set that I have been eyeing since the beginning of summer has come down to $25 so I picked that up.  I also scored some samples from the loveliest team member there. I got a mask, a moisturizer, and a couple of packets of night creme.  The SummerStash bag had Urban Decay setting spray, an eye liner, a Stila eyeshadow, a Nars bronzer, Benefit It's Real mascara, a lip stain with brush, and a nail polish.




These flowers are beautiful and they are blooming right now in my yard!  I don't know what they are called but they are my favorite summer blooming flower.



I was surfing the Perfectly Posh site and found this gem!  UnRadical is a portable balm that smells amazing.  It has Essential Oils and shea butter for detoxing.  I love it!







No comments:

Post a Comment