Wednesday, May 13, 2015

PopSugar Must Have Box May 2015

What's in
the box?

PopSugar Must Have box ships to your door for $39.99 a month.  This month's theme was Glowing Skin, Mother's Day, Beach Bum, C0lorful, and California Sun.  

First Look: 




Every box comes with an info card describing the contents.  May was so pretty with the oranges and yellows. 


Surf, Sand, and Love towel by Sisters of Los Angeles - ($40)  This towel is a beautiful yellow and so soft.  It is large and perfect for the beach.  I would never spend this much on a beach towel so I was thrilled to get it.  It must have also been designed just for our box as you cannot find it on their website.


Kitsch necklace - ($32)  This was our spoiler a few month's ago and it is so pretty.  I love sterling silver.   It is so dainty and I love it. 



Middle Kingdom Mini Plum Vase in Coral Red -  ($20)  This is more orange than red so I love it more than when I first saw it.  It is a sweet little bud vase.  




Sage & Row Bare Shave Cream - ($17)  This is pretty expensive for a shave cream so it was nice to get free so I can try it first before spending that price.   I like that it is free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oils and alcohol. 


Batiste Dry Shampoo in Cherry - ($4)  This is probably the only item I was not happy with - not the actual product but the size of it.  It is very tiny and I have long, thick hair.  This will not last long. 


Hammond's Candies McGraw's Flat Taffy - ($1) This taffy is delicious - and they had me at banana!  I was thrilled I got my favorite flavor.



I was very thrilled with this box.  I have already finished off the Taffy and was thrilled with all of the products because I will be using them all.  The value for this box was $114.  


No comments:

Post a Comment