Thursday, May 21, 2015

SoSusan Lip Love Subscription

What's in 
the bag?

How much: $15.95
How often: Once a month

This subscription bag is from a cosmetics line out of England.  They send you a bag, an accessory, and 3 makeup items and a bonus item each month.  



The Theme for May was I LOVE VACATIONS! 


I would also like to mention the list of things that So Susan cosmetics is proud of:

 • No Mineral Oils 
• No Phthalates 
• No Parabens 
• Hypoallergenic 
• Non-comedogenic

100% Cruelty-Free (We do NOT test our products or ingredients on animals)

The sailboat bag -  ($12) I was thrilled when I saw a spoiler of this bag on their website!  How cute is that little bay with the sailboats?  I almost bought it before I realized it was the bag of the month.



 Anchor bracelet in green -  ($10)  This is nice little bracelet and I will wear it a lot this summer. 


Play Paint by Jelly Pong Pong -   ($13) This is a lip and cheek paint. It is a very bright shade - perfect for summer.  I love products that do more than one thing too. 



Lightning Crew by The Beauty Crop - ($18) I cannot believe this little tube is $18 - but it is really pretty highlighting cream.  I picture it more for younger ladies hitting the clubs though so I will be passing it on. 


Light Diffuser by So Susan -  ($18) I love the packaging on this line of cosmetics.  The website explains how to use too - "Usage : Using the contour shade, apply along the hollow of your cheeks and blend upward to create the illusion of sculpted cheeks by creating shadows. Dust the illuminating colour over cheeks, temples, nose, décolleté, or anywhere you want a boost of soft, radiant color. Try sweeping the shades onto the eyes for a gorgeous, shimmering shadow."  This is scented in dark cocoa and coconut too - YUM!





BONUS ITEM - Creme Couture blush in terracotta -  ($16 - on sale now for $13.33)  This is a lovely cream blush in a great shade for me. I love the packaging! And it also smells really good.  



 The value of this bag is about $75 and it is a great way to try out the So Susan line without spending a lot.  I really recommend this one.  You get a bag, an accessory and makeup!  LOVE that mix of products! 





No comments:

Post a Comment