Saturday, November 1, 2014

SHH! My cheap secret favorite site!

SHOP MISS A

I stumbled upon a nice little website while facebooking a few months ago and it is so fun!  Everything on the site is a $1.  They have everything from hair accessories to makeup.  My favorite little site to shop when I am broke but want a bunch of goodies!



EEK - first look is so fun!





ELF SHIMMERING FACIAL WHIP -  Elf has  a whole section on the site too.  I have been looking for this facial whip as it is a dupe for Benefit's That Gal.



ELF PLUMPING LIP GLAZE  - This is another item I have not been able to find at Walmart so I picked it up on the site.   The color is Fire Coral.



DOUBLE FLOWER LAYERED CHAIN BRACELET - this is so much cuter in person!  I love it!  The flowers are so pretty.  


SWEET SWIRL LOLLIPOP EARRINGS -   I bought these to wear to my Posh parties.  And they are so darling!  Love! 


PEARL & GEM ACCENT CORD BRACELET - This is also very pretty in person.  And I thought I had bought the white cord one but I am really pleased I got the black one.  Love it even better!


SIMPLE PEARLS & RHINESTONE LAYER NECKLACE -  Very happy with this necklace too!  It is very nice - I really wanted the brown one but it was sold out.  



LAYERED CHAINS & BEADS NECKLACE -   This is my favorite piece in my shipment!  Love the coral colors and that it came with a surprise set of earrings!  


This is why I love Miss A - lots of cute goodies and you don't spend a fortune.  I got all of this for $12.  And it is super fast - I got it in less than a week.




 Have you ever ordered anything from Miss A?  Check it out - they have thousands of items.




No comments:

Post a Comment