Saturday, November 15, 2014

Birchbox November 2014

WHAT'S IN 
THE BOX?

Birchbox is one of my favorite subscription boxes.  They have great customer service and a point system that beats everyone elses!  Earn points subbing, reviewing, and buying products in their shop. 


Birchbox has a very informative product card that comes in every box to describe the products.


The choice this month was between the Happy Holiday Hacks box or picking from 3 products.  I chose the Happy Holiday Hacks because it had a candle and a lip balm I have been wanting to try.



Mirenesse iCurl Secret Weapon 24hr Mascara -   (full size $35.96)  Really, how cheap must mascara's be?  I get one in about every other sub box!  I have tons.  I will just start gifting them to my sister because I will never get them used up.  I do like this brand - have several items from it.  




AMIKA Perk Up Dry Shampoo-  (full size $21)  This is a cute little bottle and I do use dry shampoo - so this is a win.  The bottle is also cute which means I am more likely to use it.


 Greenleaf Signature Candle in Silver Spruce - (full size $17)  This is a very strong spruce candle.  The scent does grow on you so I think it will be nice to light this holiday season so I can pretend my Christmas tree is real.  


 Dr Jart+ Pore Minimalist Mask -  (full-size $35)  My question is how did they give us a sample of a mask - is it just for one side of your face?  Weird.   I might actually use this one since it is for large pores and has charcoal in it.




Dr Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips -   (full-size $14.50)  This is the main reason I chose the OMG box - I have wanted to try this without purchasing the full size.  This is a little bigger than a quarter but should last awhile since you don't use that much on your lips.



After seeing some of the other boxes Birchbox chose for some people this month, I am wishing I had just let them pick.  I think next month I will do that unless the box they put together has more than two items I want in it.  Did you like your box this month?


They came with a cute little sticker too.



No comments:

Post a Comment