Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Memebox Review: CutiePie Marzia

What's in the box?


Memebox is a korean makeup box company with lots of boxes to choose from.  It is not a monthly subscription box.   Sometimes they tell you what is in the box and sometimes it is a surprise.  The box I chose was a collaboration with the youtube sensation CutiePie Marzia.   She chose some super cute Korean items for her box. 

The box itself is so pretty: 


First Look:  SQUEAL!


The box came with a great description card.







 TONYMOLY Red Appletox Honey Cream 80ml  ($12) -  Tony Moly has the cutest packaging!  I love this big apple and it smells amazing.  It is a daily facial cream made of apples and honey.  I will try not to lick my face!  I love that there is a cute little applicator spoon included.

CHEEK ROOM Lip Balm Clover 05 Cherry Clover 12g  ($12)  - Again, the packaging is why I bought this whole set and this did not let me down.  It is the funnest little lip balm! It smells like cherries and is just a little sticky.

SHARA SHARA Petit Friend Matte Lip Crayon 3g ($11)  I love lip crayons and this one is off the scale in cuteness!  I got neon pink and it's a very pretty shade.  This will go right into my on the go makeup bag.


SHARA SHARA Triple Shine Color Shadow 2g  ($15)  This might be my favorite item in the box!  Triple eye shadow in a little container that is adorable!  There were four color choices and I am so pleased I got the yellow brown one.  



THEYEON Jeju Hallabong Energy Mild All-in-one Serum ($20 full size) - This says it replenishes, softens, and protects the skin.  The smell is somewhat tropical orange but not my favorite.  It is not strong though.  




REVECEN Face Control Foundation #002 Violet ($22 full size) - This is the product I was the most intrigued by - purple face control foundation to even out skin tones and imperfections.  I am interested to see what it does with my red, blotchy skin. 




I came up with a price of $91 for all six of these products and I paid $23 including shipping with my points from buying other Memeboxes.  A great value!  Have you bought any Memeboxes lately?  Were you pleased with the contents? 


No comments:

Post a Comment