Saturday, November 7, 2015

Happy Weekend!




The week really flew by  - so hard to believe we are in November and the Holidays are just around the corner. 

Birchbox never ceases to amaze me.  I got an e-mail stating a product I love, Yarok Feed Your Ends,  is back in stock.  It is $19.80.  I jumped right on because I knew I had a code for being with Birchbox for 21 months - that's right, you get a code all the time - 20% off.  I had about $10 in points too.  I am an Ace so I get free shipping all the time.  That made it about $6 for this hair product to be shipped to me.  This is why I am still a BB subscriber after 21 months!  There is not a sub box out there with this type of program - you get points for reviewing, buying, referring, for just getting a box every month.  Those points turn into cash to spend in their store - and their store is fantastic.  It's not just makeup, skin and hair products - there are kitchen items, candles, clothes, and so many other items. 



My planner addiction is beyond control!  I love all the goodies - washi tape, sticky notes, pens, page flags, stickers, paperclips, and more!  Target $1 spot has revamped - it is Spot's Playground now and there are some amazing items in it!  Stuff you can give for Christmas presents - for $1 and $3!  Go check it out.  I had fun sorting through all the goodies.  I got some cute ornaments, stickers, erasers, gift tags, and stocking stuffers.





Etsy shopping is so easy it is addicting.  There are so many cute shops out there and I love the ones that give you little extras with your order.   I ordered these cute Kawaii animal pens and she sent me two paperclips and a note pad set.   How sweet was that?  Planner Hauls is the Etsy shop - go get these pens - affordable and adorable!


I have been on the hunt to increase my planner family with an A5 - I have three personal size - two from Webster's Pages and a Filofax.  But I have really been eyeing the A5 size.  I think I finally decided to get the Simple Stories Carpe Diem set.  Not just because of the planner but the inserts that are included are just beautiful.  Deciding on the color is going to be so hard!  I love the coral, the aqua, and the platinum!  I am leaning toward the aqua because that is the color I have wanted from the start of my planner obsession.



Have a great weekend!  Link your planner blog below so I can check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment