Sunday, July 5, 2015

Style Quarterly Summer 2015

What's in
the box?



Style Quarterly is a box I have been wanting to subscribe to for awhile and then, when I finally do, the curator is closing the subscription!  I hate it when that happens.  I missed some very good boxes.  Sadly, I do not think this box was up to par with past boxes.


 
Black Scarf -  This was probably a bonus item in the box because she did not list it in our e-mail about the contents of the box.  My scarf was either cut into two or I got two scarfs with an unfinished side on both.  I will probably use this as a table runner.

 

French Green Clay Mask by Round About Botanicals -   ($10)  This also included a coupon to save money on their website. This Etsy shop has some really cute jewelry pieces as well.  Since I sell Perfectly Posh, I have a huge assortment of masks.  I love them!  I will give this one a try. 



Faux Stone Necklace -    The spoiler e-mail did not include where this was from so I am not sure how to buy one if you loved it.  Check out Subscription Box Swaps and you might find someone willing to do a swap.  I do love this necklace - it is long and the stone matches my ring from Little Lace Box.  I got the blue/white choice out of the four that were sent out. 
 

Love Potion No 18 Body Oil by Apothea Co. -  ($20)  This is probably my favorite item in the box - I love everything about it!  The scent, the feel of it, and of course, the bottle!  I am a packaging junkie - I love cute packaging. This smells like Vanilla Pomegranate. 
 

Shower bombs in Almond Blossom and Hawaiian Dream by Salus -  ($2.45)  There are many varieties of this that I would like to try.  I love bath and body products - of course! 



Recipe Dice by Leaf Cutter Designs -   ($16) How fun are these?  You roll the dice and make dinner with your results.  I cannot wait for my husband the cook to try this one night - we will probably have to go shopping to get the ingredients after but I will let you know how it goes!


There was some really nice items in this box but I did not find the value I was looking for in the Style Quarterly box.  This box was $50. This was the end of the subscription though and the curator is introducing a new line called Fete soon.  This will have different curated boxes to choose from to send yourself or friends a gift box.  I look forward to seeing the style of these boxes.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment