Monday, July 6, 2015

FabFitFun Summer 2015

What's in
the box?



If your looking for another lifestyle box to try out, I recommend this one.  FabFitFun is $49.99 a quarter and contains beauty, fitness, wellness, and fashion items.  I really like the variety in this box. 



First Look:

Hello Konjac Cleansing Sponge in Pure White -   ($12)  I have never tried one of these sponges but I have heard about them. I love bath and body products so this is a win for me.


FabFitFun and CosmoBody Jump Rope -  ($14) This is the fitness item this month and my athlete son can use this.  I love the pink color but it really does not matter to him.


The Everyday Wireless Speaker by FabFitFun -  ($29.99)  This is probably my favorite item in the box!  I have wanted one of these for awhile and I love the pink color.



tarte LipSurgence lip gloss in Blissfull -    ($19)  I really love this lip gloss - I already own one. They sent the right color for me too, a warm peach.  tarte is one of my favorite makeup brands.  This is the beauty item in the box and it is perfect.


Nail Wraps by Scratch -  ($12) This is the only item in the box I did not like.  I am horrible at nail wraps - and I rarely paint my fingernails so these are usually gifted to someone else.  If you do like nail wraps, check out their website.  It looks like they have a mani monthly box. 



Inkling Scents Sultry Roll-On Oil Perfume -   ($25 )  My whole box smelled like this - it leaked.  But it does smell really good and I like the size of it.  Most perfumes come in the tiniest sample containers.


Gorge I'll Make You Look Amazing Daily Spray   ($24.95)  I love this type of spray!  BONUS!  It is actually one of my favorite things to get in my Birchbox. 



Wren 14K Gold and Black Sapphire Necklace -  ($100)  I think this is really pretty, but wow, the price.  This is well worth the price of the box too.


 Headspace 3 Month Subscription -  ($38.85) If all those goodies were not enough, we also get a 3 month sub to a meditation app.  It says Gwyneth Paltrow and Emma Stone use this site as well for calming.  It says to try this at your desk to rejuvenate yourself.



Vaseline Intensive Care Spray moisturizer with aloe lotion -   ($6.49)  Being a Perfectly Posh consultant, I am very picky about my lotion.  I do not like parabens. The spray is not continuous either as advertised.


 The value on this box was $282.00 - wow!  I actually loved this box - the variety and a majority of the items.  It might be a box I continue getting because the value is so high.


No comments:

Post a Comment