Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Planning for the week... and a Kikki K Planner!

Planner Layouts for the Week

     Paper Source has a lovely vertical planner that I found through the Planner Society lady, Christy Tomlinson.   She sells a planner kit on her website, Scarlet Lime.com.  This week in my planner I used Willowfields stickers, Washi tape from Target and other sources, and stickers from Hobby Lobby to create my layout.   I used paperclips from Little Miss Daisyrose, sold on Etsy, to decorate my planner further.


     In my Sky Blue Color Crush, I used Audrey Hepburn inspired stickers from Miss Sticker Junkie, stickers from Two Lil Bees on Etsy, and a bookmark from Hellopapercat.com.  The bear paperclip is a special release from Planner Glam Girl and the perfume paperclip is from Chic Planner Boutique, both on Etsy.  The tassel is from another Etsy shop, Kawaii Sugar N Spice.



     In my aqua Carpe Diem planner, I did a layout with Hedgehogs.  I purchased the Hedgehogs on Etsy form Heidi's Little Planner.  The paper clips are from Etsy shops - Angie's Planner Goodz, Crochandy and Little Paper Pairings.  I really love hedgehogs - one of my favorite animals. 


    A very popular planner company is Kikki K.  They are out of Australia.  I was lucky enough to get a $10 coupon and shopped on the AUS site, which made this baby $27 shipped.  It is a gorgeous Peach Medium planner.  The charm is by myluckycharm_ and so fun! She sells them on Instagram.


     I had so much fun setting up my planner with the Planner Society kit from November.  I love the way it looks in my peach Kikki K


Are you planning any planner goodie hauls soon?  I still need to get to Michaels and Target to scout out goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment