Sunday, November 15, 2015

Birchbox November 2015 Review

What's in
the box?


Birchbox sends monthly hair, skin, and hair products for you to sample and check out before you buy the full size item.  They have an online store that is fantastic - and you earn points that turn into cash to spend in that store.  I have a hard time saving up my points - I usually spend it when it gets to $20, especially if I have a discount code.

The box this month is gorgeous!  I love these colors!


Sumbody Milky Rich Salt Scrub -  (full size $18.95) I will be passing this on to my Swap Buddy since I sell Perfectly Posh and we have the best scrubs.  I do like this has lots of natural ingredients.


eSalon Perfect Ending Leave In Conditioner -   (sample $3, full-size $15.95)  I love leave in conditioners - they are one of my favorite hair products.  I like to use them every time I wash my hair.  I like the size of this tube too - sometimes the samples are not very big.


MAKE Face Gloss  (full-size $25)  This is a very small tube but you only have to use a pea size amount so it should last. I am not sure I would buy this in the full size, but it is fun to try out new products.  I love this line of makeup.


LOC One & Done Shadow Stick in Impress Me (Deep Rose Gold) -  (full-size $10)  Birchbox has developed it's own makeup line with the help from Tati Westbrook.  These are very reasonable and I love the colors that they come in.  They also have a lip line too.


Catherine Malandrino Style de Paris -  This perfume will also be passed on to my Swap Buddy - I have a hard time with perfumes.  Usually I am allergic to them unless they are fruity.


I thought this was a great box - I will only be swapping two of the five items and will earn 60 points - 50 points for reviewing it and 10 for buying it.  100 points equals $10 in the store.


Purchased.  All opinions are my own and no compensation was received.

No comments:

Post a Comment