Saturday, November 28, 2015

Black Friday Weekend Deals!

What did I buy?


Happy Thanksgiving, Friends and Family!  It was a long weekend of family, food, shopping, and relaxing! 

I have been debating on which A5 planner to get - I do not have that size and really wanted to start using one.  Carpe Diem went on sale on Blitsy and they were an amazingly good deal.  I bought the Aqua color with some extra Carpe Diem goodies:  the pouch, the pocket folders, sticker sets, charms, and bookmarks.


The 3 pocket folders that come in this set are so cute - and coordinate with the rest of the planner set.  
 This plastic storage pouch will be great to fill with bits and stickers for decorating.
 
 I also ordered the Illustrated Life sticker set.  There are two sheets of each page.
 I could not pass by these magnetic page markers that coordinate with the rest of the kit.

The planner comes with the camera charm, but I also purchased these four charms to switch out from time to time.  You can purchase them here for a deal.
And finally, these icon stickers, which will be perfect for decorating in my planner.


Etsy had some great deals as well.   

I bought a snowman charm from LoveNeen's shop.  I bought a leaf charm a few months back for the Fall season.  I wanted to get one for the winter season so I grabbed this little cutie up.  It was $4 on sale.



I also bought some page flags from this great shop, Xotiphani.     These are awesome because the whole thing is a sticker.  I was excited she took the suggestions of those on Instagram and made Honey Bear ones.  I purchased a Field Notes Dori in Winnie the Pooh print a few months back so it matches perfectly.



I was shopping on the Mylkshoppe too.  I needed some zip pocket and card holders for field notes size.  I will be setting it up with my Pooh flags.


Also from that shop, I found these Washi rings for a small amount of Washi tape.  I like to sort my tape each month with the color scheme I am using to plan.  These rings will be perfect for that.


Another shop, Zytlalay,  had a good deal on the paper clips for my Winnie the Pooh field notes travel notebook.   I purchased Piglet, Melody, and Pooh.




We also went to Target and the Mall on Black Friday and got most of the people on our list a present.   I hope you found lots of goodies for those you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment