Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Birchbox October 2015 Review

What's in
the box?


Birchbox is a sample monthly subscription kit for $10 a month.   The real value in this sub is the online store and the points you earn every month.  You can turn these points into money in the BB store.  

The box this month was decorated for October Breast Cancer Awareness and it is beautiful.  I love this gorgeous, marble pink.  


Stila Huge mascara -   I have wanted to try this mascara for awhile - it was my choice of the month from the 5 mascaras we could choose.  I am loving how this feels on my lashes. 



Klorane Dry Shampoo -   I have received this dry shampoo in many boxes and it really is not my favorite.  I will be passing it along to my BB swap buddy! (Hi, Swap Buddy!) 


Dr Jart Ceramidin Cream -     This is a lightweight cream to moisturize the skin.  I love the moisturizer I already use so this too will go to my Swap Buddy.


Bio Republic Aloe Rescue Mask -  I have gotten this mask several times in boxes over the last year so it too will be passed on to my Swap Buddy.  






Number 4 Lumiere dhiver Fluoro5 Elixir Restore & Repair -  This is a hair oil - I love hair oils so I cannot wait to see if this lives up to the Number 4 reputation.  





I would say this was not the perfect box for me since I am swapping out 3 of the 5 items.  I do love the two that I am keeping, however, so that is a nice trade off.  I also get to review the items (most of which I have already tried) to earn more points for spending in the online store.  I really do not know how people save them up because I usually cave at $20 worth.  Do you get Birchbox?  Join here.   If you do, did you get some great samples this month?



Purchased.  All opinions are my own and no compensation was received.

No comments:

Post a Comment