Friday, August 7, 2015

YSL VoxBox

What's in
the Vox Box?


Influenster sent me a complimentary box for my testing purposes.  Inside the box, was Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Blur Primer and Perfector.  

Touch Eclat Blur Perfector -  ($55)  This is the prettiest compact I have ever seen.  It came in a black felt case with an applicator.  The case is gold and pink that matches the perfector.






This glides on the skin so smoothly and blurs the imperfections.  Your skin has a glow after you use this and it blurs the pores.  It did not feel greasy or slick.  It is perfect for sticking in your purse and touching up in the afternoon.


Touche Eclat Blur Primer - (full size $52) This is one of the better primers I have tried.  It is not sticky and I loved the way it felt on my skin. 




This is one of the nicest boxes Influenster has ever sent out.  I know it is the highest value box I have ever gotten from them.  I was very pleased with this and I really love the Perfector.  The case is so beautiful and I am excited to have this to put in my makeup bag.  This is a pricier set than I would usually purchase but I will consider using a discount from Sephora on it when I am finished with this sample.  

No comments:

Post a Comment