Sunday, February 1, 2015

Sunday Funday!



How gorgeous are these new Stila palettes?  They are so pretty!  They are Body, Soul, Spirit, and Mind.



I am also crazy about these Tarina Tarantino Dollskin Cream blushes!  They are so pretty inside and out.   These were on Hautelook and probably will be again in a few months.




Too Faced also came out with these limited edition blush and bronzer palettes, they are called Soul Mates - Carrie & Big - and Ross & Rachel.  They are each $34.  You can get these at Sephora or at Too Faced.




I bought a few of the Tupperware heart containers for $4 online the other day and they finally got here on Friday!  Love how big and cute they are.  I am going to use them for gifts and loyal Posh customers.


I also bought this cute pink Penguin water bottle - I love penguins!  I got the b one - pink penguin.  


Paul & Joe is a cosmetic line that did those cat lipsticks from awhile ago!  I wish I could find one but I would never use it!  Anyway, their new Spring collection is coming out soon and look how cute it is?  



Sephora actually handed me out some samples with purchase this week and I have fallen in love with a fragrance - Simply Pink by Pink Sugar.



Have a lovely day!  Are you shopping for anything fun today?

No comments:

Post a Comment