Thursday, September 4, 2014

NYX Review of My Faves!

THURSDAY 
THOUGHTS

Another one of my favorite cheap makeup brands is NYX.  They have a wide range of products that I love and they are cheaper than most drugstore cosmetics.




(photo credit: www.beautynewbie.com)




 NYX butter glosses are my favorite NYX product.  They have really cute names too, like Apple Struedel and Strawberry Parfait.  I think I need the whole line!  Their colors are so pretty and shiny on! These are $5 a piece.






NYX also has a great line of blushes.  These are also just $5 a piece and come in some pretty shades.  I love Peach and Angel.  






NYX has some great palettes as well.  I love the shades of eye shadow in these two palettes. The price on these is  $7.50.  







Another one of NYX's bestsellers is The Curve.   It is an eyeliner that is nicely shaped to apply your eyeliner.  It won an award last year by Self magazine.  It is $15.




No comments:

Post a Comment