Saturday, January 10, 2015

Erin Condren Goodies!



Erin Condren is an online shop that sells planners, acrylic trays, and other photo items.  I have been eyeing their journals for awhile but they are a bit pricey at $50 a piece when I already bought a personal planner that has refills for $12.  They recently posted this little kit on sale and I jumped at getting some stuff from the company.

Clear envelope - all the goodies came in this re-usable plastic envelope.  I am going to keep the goodies I got in here. 



Bookmarks for an Erin Condren Planner - these look like they can be placed in your planner to separate sections and are made of material you could write with erasable markers.  I will save these for the future - when I have talked myself into a new planner.




Envelope of tags - this was a freebie inserted with the package - to/from labels. 



Monthly Budget Book -   This is the reason I purchased this little goodie set.  I really want to work on setting up a budget and sticking to it so I do not make as many impulses buys as I do.  


Wellness Journal - This was also the reason I bought the kit.  I am interested in all areas of developing myself this year. 



Keep it Together Ribbons - These are so pretty and are for keeping your journal all together.  I will be saving these back for my future planner.


Coil Clips -   Another clever insert by the company to make you want to get a planner if you do not have one already.  You use this to insert things into your planner.


So I was very pleased with my little goodie envelope from this company but most of the items just make me wish I already had an Erin Condren planner.





No comments:

Post a Comment