Wednesday, October 22, 2014

What I am Lovin' Wednesday!

What I am 
Lovin' Wednesday!

I was shopping online last night and ordered the Memebox I have been eyeing for a few weeks:  the CutiePie collaboration box.  This box is right up my alley cause it is all cute little makeup stuff!  I had a coupon too so I saved some money on it.  The deal I got shipped the box to me for $22 and the box has a great value!




1. TONYMOLY Red Appletox Honey Cream 80ml  ($12)
.2. CHEEK ROOM Lip Balm Clover 05 Cherry Clover 12g  ($12)
3. SHARA SHARA Petit Friend Matte Lip Crayon 3g ($11)
4. SHARA SHARA Triple Shine Color Shadow 2g  ($15)
5. THEYEON Jeju Hallabong Energy Mild All-in-one Serum ($20 full size)
6. REVECEN Face Control Foundation #002 Violet ($22 full size)

I am also loving my Perfectly Posh products!  My whole family is being won over too - my daughter swears that this is the best face wash and moisturizer:




And my son is refuses to do a face care regimen so I got him Gender Bender to use all over.  It is a detox charcoal chunk bar and fantastic!

And my husband's favorite product is the Hot Pepper Sha-Bang Butter.  When he comes home from a rough day, he slathers this on his muscles to help.  He also likes to put it on before he goes to work, so when he gets hot, this activates and makes his muscles feel good.  


What are you loving this week?  Any good sales going on?

No comments:

Post a Comment